Order Mrs. Maybe when you get a chance to here. Issue 2 is out.
Here is a list of contributors, of which I am one.
My poems in that issue are "“White song," “The truth shook,” and “Two assholes.”
This new song by Britney Spears is grand:
I like the dark way her music is maturing.
"There are only two types of people in the world. The ones that entertain and the ones that observe."
I had a lot of Ratatouille luck the last few days (The New!):
"Not anyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- Ethnography in Education Research Forum tomorrow a...
- Reading and A Show
- I am reading in Buffalo, NY this Thursday
- Animal Lecture
- Remains (by Thom Donovan)
- You are beautiful (Deadpan) movie
- Another reason Scorpions (read: Scorpios) are cool...
- Books you should buy
- Justice for Jason
- Mrs. Maybe, Circus, and Ratatouille
- Jungle Love
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2008 (182)
- ► 2007 (218)