Style is Joy. As it says:
"One mustn't always believe that feeling is everything. In the arts, it is nothing without form."
"Style is as much under the words as in the words. It is as much the soul as it is the flesh of a work."
Both of these gems are by The God of All Writing--Flaubert. All hail fellow fire sign, Gustave Flaubert, The God of All Writing.
More Style is Joy to come. Oh, more to come.
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- ► 2009 (33)
- Yesterday I went to the beach
- Sometimes I look at blogs and I find things I like...
- Terrible Love
- The Body
- english bulldog puppies
- Talking fish
- Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now (Live, 1970)
- Suicide - Ghost Rider
- Nelly Furtado Say it Right
- Pinkberry Song
- iChat Screenshots-possible picture pool?
- Deadpan poems in Glitterpony Magazine
- Cat Power: The Moon
- Very Small Movies
- Rock Star - N.E.R.D.
- Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead
- James Taylor - Something In the Way She Moves - Li...
- Grease - You Are The One That I Want
- Bob Dylan - Simple Twist of Fate (1975)
- Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
- Two great things I saw yesterday
- Renting Babies
- Les Demoiselles de Rochefort
- UPDATE!! on Savage Grace, the movie
- You are not dead
- Style is Joy: Listen to this today
- Style is Joy, cont.
- New reviews of AWE, famous coupling, and CA Conrad...
- Poems in The American Poetry Review
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2007 (218)