"They walked along by the old canal
A little confused, I remember well
And stopped into a strange hotel with a neon burnin' bright.
He felt the heat of the night hit him like a freight train
Moving with a simple twist of fate."
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- ► 2009 (33)
- Yesterday I went to the beach
- Sometimes I look at blogs and I find things I like...
- Terrible Love
- The Body
- english bulldog puppies
- Talking fish
- Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now (Live, 1970)
- Suicide - Ghost Rider
- Nelly Furtado Say it Right
- Pinkberry Song
- iChat Screenshots-possible picture pool?
- Deadpan poems in Glitterpony Magazine
- Cat Power: The Moon
- Very Small Movies
- Rock Star - N.E.R.D.
- Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead
- James Taylor - Something In the Way She Moves - Li...
- Grease - You Are The One That I Want
- Bob Dylan - Simple Twist of Fate (1975)
- Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
- Two great things I saw yesterday
- Renting Babies
- Les Demoiselles de Rochefort
- UPDATE!! on Savage Grace, the movie
- You are not dead
- Style is Joy: Listen to this today
- Style is Joy, cont.
- New reviews of AWE, famous coupling, and CA Conrad...
- Poems in The American Poetry Review
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2007 (218)