I drank almost an entire bottle of Diet Mountain Dew today in order to finish an academic task I have been working incessantly on for the past week (and let's just say I haven't finished yet). Anyway, sometimes drinking lots of Dew makes me find blogs with poems that I like. I really like this poem by Kendra Grant Malone: "is it narcissistic that im attracted to you even though we look similar?"
It is a great thing when ass is the last word of a poem. This is not a rule, but a general observation.
It is kind of a rule that I am glad that geniuses like Bernadette Mayer wrote poems like this, so that we can all write poems that end in ass as much as we want to.
I will continue to look at blogs more to find more poems I like. People writing poems and posting them to blogs--I like that! The world wide web. Who would have thought.
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- ► 2009 (33)
- Yesterday I went to the beach
- Sometimes I look at blogs and I find things I like
- Terrible Love
- The Body
- english bulldog puppies
- Talking fish
- Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now (Live, 1970)
- Suicide - Ghost Rider
- Nelly Furtado Say it Right
- Pinkberry Song
- iChat Screenshots-possible picture pool?
- Deadpan poems in Glitterpony Magazine
- Cat Power: The Moon
- Very Small Movies
- Rock Star - N.E.R.D.
- Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead
- James Taylor - Something In the Way She Moves - Li...
- Grease - You Are The One That I Want
- Bob Dylan - Simple Twist of Fate (1975)
- Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
- Two great things I saw yesterday
- Renting Babies
- Les Demoiselles de Rochefort
- UPDATE!! on Savage Grace, the movie
- You are not dead
- Style is Joy: Listen to this today
- Style is Joy, cont.
- New reviews of AWE, famous coupling, and CA Conrad...
- Poems in The American Poetry Review
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2007 (218)