I am taking a Young Adult Fiction class and I recently found out that Where's Waldo? is one of the 100 most banned school books. Are you kidding me? Where's Waldo??!?
Seriously, what is the world coming to? I like Waldo and I think he is acceptable for any age. He's cute and he teaches kids to hunt. Let's get real, book banners.
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- ► 2009 (33)
- Break My Stride - MATTHEW WILDER
- Check out Weird Deer today
- "Smooth Criminal" Michael Jackson
- Janet Jackson- FEEDBACK [ Official Full Length Vid...
- This is amazing
- Björk - Isobel
- Joanna Newsom, "Sadie"
- Fire escape leg of The Tiny Tour is up tonight!
- Do you like hats? I know you do.
- My new page on PennSound
- Bob Dylan - Simple Twist of Fate (1975)
- When are people going to stop putting their heads ...
- Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero
- Some things to say
- Andrews Sisters - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- Kate Bush - This Woman's Work
- Kate Hall's new chapbook is out
- Devendra Banhart Interview
- Kate Bush - Lily
- Eyes - Rogue Wave
- Madonna - Buenos Aires
- Help animals just by putzing away on the internet!...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2007 (218)