Saturday, March 29, 2008
Sufjan Stevens - For The Widows In Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti
"I have called you children, I have called you son.
What is there to answer if I'm the only one?
Morning comes in Paradise, morning comes in light.
Still I must obey, still I must invite.
If there's anything to say, if there's anything to do,
If there's any other way, I'll do anything for you.
I was dressed embarrassment.
I was dressed in wine.
If you had a part of me, will you take your time?
Even if I come back, even if I die
Is there some idea to replace my life?
Like a father to impress
Like a mother's mourning dress
If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you
I have called you preacher. I have called you son.
If you have a father or if you haven't one,
I'll do anything for you. I did everything for you"
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- ► 2009 (33)
- Silver Jews - Punks in the Beerlight
- Fou magazine
- Feist - I feel it all
- Sufjan Stevens - For The Widows In Paradise, For T...
- Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire
- CA Conrad's new book, (Soma)tic Midge, is out!!!
- Birthday Song
- Fleetwood Mac - Sara - Live in 1979
- Pharell ft snoop dog That girl
- Review of AWE in Bitch magazine and hallway leg of...
- Kate Bush - Babooshka
- ABBA - Fernando
- Pat Benatar- We Belong
- Frank's new book is out!!!
- Flo Rida ft Timbaland - Elevator (Official Video)
- Commodores - Sail On
- Commodores - Night Shift
- oh shit oh shit (said in a different way)
- Interview with The Great One
- Back To Ohio
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2007 (218)