I don't live in Boston anymore, but if I did, you would find me at this reading (see below announcement by John Mulrooney and Michael Carr). If you go, you will have a chance to buy Frank Sherlock's new Katalanché chapbook, Over Here.
Come One, Come All to P&S on the Road, Alan Davies and Frank Sherlock kick off the holiday season at Pierre Menard Downstairs at Lame Duck Books, 12 Arrow St. Cambridge MA
SATURDAY December 8th, 2007 7 P.M.
Please note this holiday treat is Saturday not Sunday, Lame Duck not Plough
ALAN DAVIES is the author of many books of poetry, including Name (This), Signage (Roof), Candor (O Books) and Rave (Roof), as well as an untitled collaboration with photographer Mark Winterford published by Zasterle. He has written many critical articles and book reviews, and has lectured here and abroad. He was twice a recipient of Canada Council Grants for the Arts. His big book called Life is forthcoming from O Books. He is at work on a lifelong project consisting of individual books, a couple of which have been published as chap books.
FRANK SHERLOCK is the author of Wounds in an Imaginary Nature Show (Night Flag Books), Spring Diet of Flowers at Night (Mooncalf Press), ISO (furniture press) and 13 (Ixnay Press). Forthcoming chapbook publications include Daybook of Perversities & Main Events (Cy Gist Press), Over Here (Katalanché Press) and a collaborative poem with Brett Evans, entitled Ready-to-Eat Individual. He is alive in Philadelphia.
- Animal Rescue Site (click on purple button to give animals food)
- Bird in Snow (The Home of the Tiny Tour for my New Book, AWE)
- Bits and Bobbins
- Katalanche Press
- Look What I Can Do Animals
- My Flickr
- My PennSound page
- My Reading Schedule
- My Wave Books author page
- Myspace (Dorothea Lasky)
- Old Weird Deer
- Painters and Poets
- Parallel Bars Reading Series
- Virb (Dorothea Lasky)
- Weird Deer
- ► 2009 (33)
- ► 2008 (182)
- The Quinz loves Samuel Beckett
- Blythe in the Wonderland!
- プチブライス バードソングデュエット Petite Blythe- Bird Song Duet
- Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
- I love this
- The Monkees - Sweet Young Thing
- Bob Dylan - Isis (Live 1975)
- The Shining (the best scene)
- Strawberry Shortcake
- She-Ra opening
- Rainbow Brite Opening
- Jem Opening
- THE FACES music video (2005)
- More Dewey love (my love doth never end)
- The White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
- John Dewey's Art as Experience
- Dean Martin - Young At Heart
- You want some good news?
- Shea Butter
- Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night (Solid Gold)...
- Alan Davies and Frank Sherlock are reading in Bost...
- Casiotone for the Painfully Alone,
- ▼ December (23)