Friday, November 24, 2006

Ice trees

Ice trees

On any position don’t forget to cry
Don’t stop if you get the answer
The moon is full of green trees
Just don’t cry
Don’t behave calling me more
Light up the trees, they are furry
Furry trees of green
Don’t stop to cry
I will be very pleased to answer you
Just call me whenever you want to hear me
And when we want to hear each other
The icicles will be tree green
The moon will be icy
As we walk
Don’t forget to cry
No to hear
No to face
Don’t forget to face
The wide trees of lace
They are bright and wooden
The heart of them is wood
The wood trees, they itch
To behave
The way we made it so
I want to know
What you saw
When you went down
The icy blue mountain
On your back
And the birds were ice
I want to feel what the tree tasted like
Or what the ice was
I want to eat the cookies that we make
I want to cut the moon from its holder
The icy-covered moon
It shoots out furry tears
I feel them in my palm
And I want to hear each other
Furry trees of palm
I want to hear them in my wake

No comments:

Followers